· In a workshop, people are generally left on their own to keep going after the workshop is over.
· The material from workshops can be easily forgotten during or after the workshop.
· To truly integrate and learn material - you need to work with it over a period of time!
· Synergy is very powerful - shared knowledge becomes exponential.
· Peer group coaching - new ideas from others who are in the same place.
· Encourages interaction, sharing, telling, courtesy, bonding skills.
· Network (formal & informal) is created, which continues outside of the calls.
· Participants can give the other participants different perspectives and new paradigms.
· You are more apt to do the work when reporting back to a group.
· Creates an atmosphere of success.
· Both group members and coach are models for each other.
· People feel more accountable and committed to their own success within a group setting.
· Great value for group members - the fee is less than half the fee for individual coaching.